The Training Camp CISSP guide was 100% to my CISSP exam
This course is designed for information security professionals with deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization. This interactive online self-paced training provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the following eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®):
Training Camp can help organizations train and develop internal skills that best fit your requirements. With our group training options, you will be able to train your entire workforce.
Our customers understand that developing a well-trained team is a critical investment toward success. We are proud to offer a wide range of courses aimed at getting our customers skilled, certified, and back to work fast.Learn More
Our enterprise solutions specialists will create a package of training that fits your organization’s specific training needs. We can accommodate group training packages for as few as five to as many as thousands of team members spread across the globe.Learn More
Pre-recorded videos and narrated presentations
End-of-chapter quizzes with answer feedback
Post-course assessment with answer feedback
Online interactive flash cards
Glossary of terms
24/7 chat technical support
Instructor email support
Official (ISC)² Certificate of Completion
Course Completion Badge
• Apply fundamental concepts and methods related to the fields of information technology and security.
• Align overall organizational operational goals with security functions and implementations.
• Determine how to protect assets of the organization as they go through their lifecycle.
• Leverage the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
• Apply security design principles to select appropriate mitigations for vulnerabilities present in common information system types and architectures.
• Explain the importance of cryptography and the security services it can provide in today’s digital and information age.
• Evaluate physical security elements relative to information security needs.
• Evaluate the elements that comprise communication and network security relative to information security needs.
• Leverage the concepts and architecture that define the associated technology and implementation systems and protocols at Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model layers 1–7 to meet information security needs.
• Determine appropriate access control models to meet business security requirements.
• Apply physical and logical access controls to meet information security needs.
• Differentiate between primary methods for designing and validating test and audit strategies that support information security requirements.
• Apply appropriate security controls and countermeasures to optimize an organization’s operational function and capacity.
• Assess information systems risks to an organization’s operational endeavors.
• Determine appropriate controls to mitigate specific threats and vulnerabilities.
• Apply information systems security concepts to mitigate the risk of software and systems vulnerabilities throughout the systems’ lifecycles.
This course is for individuals planning to pursue the CISSP certification. The CISSP is intended for professionals who have a minimum of 5 years’ cumulative work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Earning a 4-year college degree or regional equivalent or a recognized credential from the (ISC)² approved list will satisfy 1 year of the required experience. Education credit will only satisfy 1 year of experience.
Schedule Course Now
The Training Camp CISSP guide was 100% to my CISSP exam
I like the program they put together to help people get their CISSP
The idea of traveling wasn’t for me but I needed my CISSP. I did their live online class which was awesome. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I am so pleased with my experience with Training Camp while I was getting certified for my CISSP.
My overall experience with Training Camp’s CISSP class was great. I passed the exam! Remember, you do have to do the work to learn the material. Just because you attend the Boot Camp class without putting in the efforts doesn’t mean you’ll pass.
I was very impressed with the expertise of and the hands-on access to my instructor, Rob Masterson. He was very generous with his time, willing to meet in person or via phone/text. He just went all out to help us. Thanks to Rob, I passed my MS 70_698
Are several of your team members interested in certification? Would you like them to attend training at your location or via a private virtual training course? Our enterprise solutions specialists will create a package of training that fits your organization’s specific training needs. We can accommodate group training packages for as few as five to as many as thousands of team members spread across the globe.Learn More
Get skilled, get certified. We offer a wide range of solutions trusted by thousands of organizations. Fill out a contact form and one of our Enterprise Solutions experts will contact you to discuss the best training solutions for your team. You can also e-mail our team directly at: [email protected]Get Pricing & Schedule
Our Official (ISC)² CISSP Certification Boot Camp is a comprehensive review of Cyber security & industry best practices merged with Training Camp’s award-winning comprehensive exam preparation for the rigorous CISSP adaptive exam.
Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam on your first try.